Have you been thinking about upgrading your lights to LED? See if my experience sways you.
I started to convert all the lights in our 1950's home to LED when we renovated the kitchen 2 years ago. It made sense to upgrade this room first because my wife and I seemed to live more in this room than any other in the house. She loves to cook!
The warm colour of the lights we chose created an atmosphere in the room that made us feel 'at home'. After the renovation we spent more time in there as a family.
My wife swears by the small cluster of LED's that I installed above the sink because they illuminate the dirty dishes no worries!
Because LED's put out less heat the room seemed a little more comfortable.
Our power bill did improve over time but we didn't notice a big change until I had converted every room in the house.
Benefits to LED
- colour choice
- design choice
- Use about 85% less energy than halogen or incandescent lights
- Use about 30% less energy than CFL lights
- Save you money on your power bills!
- Long lifespan lasting between 15,000-50,000 hours
- Reach full brightness instantly
- Contain no mercury or lead
- Emit no UV rays or infrared radiation
- Operate at a much cooler temperature, making them a safer option than halogens
- Cut greenhouse gas emissions and reduce landfill!
Contact me today to get a free quote!